Monday, August 10, 2009

Ready for Fall?

I am. Going on vacation in the beginning of June has left me feeling like Summer has overstayed it's welcome. The checks on my list of summer do's have all been completed finalizing with my dad, mom, and brothers trip to visit. Don't get me wrong I have long loved Summertime, but I think my excitement for what Fall has to offer this year is weighing in heavily.

Micah and Eli, my twin sons are now 16 months old and I can't wait to begin some of the family traditions I thought about last year, but the boys were just too young to enjoy.

When I think about spending time with my family cozy and warm I realize that there is a great place in my heart for family and I can't help but think that God has the same warm feeling when he thinks of us.

Ahhhh, probably enough day dreaming :)

Here are some pics from last years pumpkin patch trip:







Loving my life as a monther and wife,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment